Please note:

While my official site is still under construction, please click HERE to see more of my work.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weird feeling...

It's odd trying to let it sink in that I'm not going back to school. It's been routine to reset at the end of break and gear up for the new term, but instead, I'm preoccupied with trying to make a living putting my newly acquired degree to the test.

Here's a sketch I did recently, just letting my mind wander...more "stream of consciousness," if you will.

1 comment:

Lauren Gallegos said...

it can be a scary thing finishing school and realizing you are now in the real world! You might feel like you've got things all planned out but when it comes to it you really have no idea. You need to be very driven and determined and most importantly, ready for lots of rejection! But you are a great artist! So I'm not too worried about you. :) I wish you lots of luck and blessings as you start your new chapter of life! :)