Please note:

While my official site is still under construction, please click HERE to see more of my work.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I'm happy to share a project I got to work on before the holidays kicked in. Got to work with an awesome team doing some stop motion animation--for a good cause, too! Here's the final piece.



**If the right side of the video looks cut off for you, just click here to watch it on youtube, or visit the Tronie Foundation Site to watch it there and help support the cause!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Jay Zuck said...

It feels great to support a good cause. I just licensed a random piano sketch of mine for the program of a piano concert that raised a fair amount of money for autism.

Cool animation. I hope everything is going good in the New Year for you.