Please note:

While my official site is still under construction, please click HERE to see more of my work.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Chicago Trip Pt. 2

Goodness, the new term's gone off to a crazy start, haha. Five classes in three consecutive days is a bit much for me, but I'm just gonna have to truck on through!

Sat in on some of my boyfriend's classes in Chicago. I wound up doing a lot of portrait studies, which was awesome practice.



In response to Nophantomsallowed: there's always a bit of grueling/boring classwork, but for the most part the projects are pretty fun. In the lower terms (1-3ish) you're still building on foundation skills, generally speaking. Once you get to the mid/upper terms (4-8), you get to have a hand in choosing what you want to do. Use those assignments as opportunities to really have fun and go all out!

No comments: