Please note:

While my official site is still under construction, please click HERE to see more of my work.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Learning Gouache

So I've been teaching myself how to work in gouache. I'm using it in my landscape class because our teacher has been very lenient about letting us choose which media to work in. Awesome practice.

Fiddled around in the beginning just to get the hang of it.

Did these last week in class at Deukmejian Wilderness Park.

Did these yesterday for homework at LA Arboretum.

Already I can tell I've come a ways since my first gouache landscape (which you don't want to see, believe me). It's encouraging to know I'm improving :)

2 comments:

izumi said...

squee! it looks uber cool<3

Aaron said...

Awesome and amazing Kat! I'm so proud of you. Learning guauche makes you a rare breed and will Improve your painting skills in leaps and bounds.

Already looking great, keep it up!